Your ability to secure grants can fund your passion and transform lives.
Yes, you CAN bring your purpose to life.
LiPav Consulting, LLC is pleased to present a
Comprehensive Online Grant Writing Course
We have secured over $17 million dollars in funding. Now let us show you the roadmap.
Our goal is to show the world that grant writing is accessible.
No, you do not need a professional grant writer to fund your mission.
Get the funding you need now!
- Learn to place your organization in a position to become fully funded with grants that support ALL of your ideas and programs.
- Imagine receiving an influx of approved grants for $10,000, $20,000, or $50,000 or more!
- Instead of spending thousands of dollars for grant writers, invest in a one-time opportunity to learn how to attract funders that will offer you grants to grow your program now.
- Nonprofit organizations need at least $50,000 in annual revenue to file a regular 990 form. Funders need these 990 forms to make grant decisions.
- Learn how to secure your first $50,000 and more.
This one course can change the trajectory of your organization forever.
Why Grant Writing for Non-Writers: Keys to Winning Grant Proposals?
- The course is written by Linda Peavy, a professional grant writer who has secured $17 million worth of funding. It has been audited by professional course creators.
- It packs over 10 years of grant writing experience into a single package
- A Facebook group offers support for your writing journey along the way
- You get actual approved grant application examples
- Writing and module workshops and discussions are offered to provide assistance
What You Will Learn
- How to Prepare for Grant Writing – Master critical processes before seeking funding.
- How to Research for Ideal Grants – How to determine the best funders for your organization.
- What to Write in a Grant Application – Learn WHAT to write that showcases your organization’s services whether you are seasoned or starting a brand-new company.
- How to Write a Grant Application – Learn HOW to write that positions you as the best grant candidate.
- Secrets to Getting Noticed – Learn the secrets to writing a grant that gets noticed.
12 modules and 35 lessons valued at $4,997.00!
These features give you the tools to write successful grants.
- Before the Grant
- Grant Research Techniques
- Basic Writing Techniques – From Sentence Structure to Reading Comprehension
- Tips Sure to Improve Any Writing
- Basic Storytelling (How to tell your story)
- How to write EVERY part of the narrative
- Description of Organization
- Statement of Need/Target Market
- Description of Program/Project
- Community Partnerships
- Program/Project Staff
- How to write a Letter of Inquiry
- How to write a comprehensive budget and budget narrative
- Actual grant examples
- Key Non-Writing Elements
- Top 10 Dos and Don’ts when applying for grants
- The Current Grant Landscape and How You Can Benefit
- Pages of printables, grant examples, and lessons
Bonus #1 – Private Students Only Facebook Group
Bonus #2 – List of over 400 Funders!
Bonus #3 – Top 10 Grant Writing Do’s and Don’ts
Bonus #4 – Grant Preparation Kit
Bonus #5 – Monthly Group Coaching
Upgraded Customized Support Available
If you need additional support, paid services are available through group and 1-to-1 coaching, grant reviews, customized funders list, and more.
$4,997 Value Now only $497
Enroll Now and Get 1 Hour of FREE Group Coaching
Upgraded Services Available
Get an expert grant review for up to 10 pages for $1,500. We will provide an assessment of your application that includes feedback on content, grammar, comprehension, and quality of answers. Suggestions to improve all sections of the application will be provided in a written assessment.
Customized Funders List
Receive a list of custom funders that align with your program for only $750. These funders have an interest in providing grants to your target populations and/or programs.
VIP Private One-on-One Coaching
Get a Private One Hour One-on-One Coaching Session for $295.
Your private coaching session via ZOOM, or another online platform, will be with the founder, Linda Peavy. She will discuss your grant strategy and provide guidance on developing a plan, seeking funding, and determining the best grant search strategies to get your organization ready to seek and receive grants.
Meet Your Instructor
Linda Peavy is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, and the owner of LiPav Consulting, LLC, a marketing, grant writing, and communications firm. Through her grant writing services and workshops, Linda has consulted with foundations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, churches, and companies across the country for over 11 years. She has secured grants and business development funding totaling over $17,000,000. Linda founded The LiPav Writing Academy to teach grant writing skills and help organizations secure diverse funding streams that lead to sustained growth and achievement in fulfilling their mission statement.