LiPav Publishing offers more than 15 years of professional publishing experience to each client. LiPav Publishing represents a select pool of authors to the professional publishing industry. As a literary agency, our job is to negotiate and sell your manuscript to a publishing house that is experienced in your genre of book subject paying the highest advance and royalty.
LiPav Publishing upon entering into a contract will offer the following services:
- Review book
- Write a detailed proposal
- Research publishers to find the best fit for your book
- Mail proposal along with two to three chapters to select publisher
Once the publisher offers a contract, LiPav Publishing will assist in the following manner:
- Shepherding the project to assure that all publisher deadlines are met.
- Review manuscript to address any discrepancies between written work and the table of contents/book proposal.
- Process payment advances and royalties (as outlined in contract).
LiPav Publishing receives a percentage of royalties from each book once the manuscript is accepted and the author is provided with a signed publishing contract. No moneys are needed up front.
For a free list of the critical components of every great book proposal, click here.
LiPav Consulting offers marketing and branding services to increase visibility for authors and books. Services include:
- Press releases
- Media kits
- Marketing campaigns
- Public relations campaigns to include television, print, radio, and internet
Publish your book or e-book with the highest standard of excellence.
LiPav Publishing will publish your paper or e-book book utilizing expert editorial and design services. Fees include ISBN, professional editing, interior design, and book cover design. E-books will be available through Kindle, Nook, and other devices. Books will be available through the following online venues:
- and other sites
Distribution services may include Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and other select distributors.
Each book is unique. Please call for a customized quote.
Other service include the following:
- Manuscript Review
- Light Proofreading